Did you know Prince Edward Island was home to Cows Ice Cream? You may notice I tagged this post as an experience. Visiting a Cows store is an experience.
First you have the ice cream. They have 30 or more udderly special flavours. And, they were voted Canada’s best ice cream.
The first COWS was opened in Cavendish in 1983. So yes it is ISLAND MADE. Recently, COWS opened a new creamery, open to the public, on the causeway to Cornwall.
Cheese! What is a creamery without cheese and COWS has their own brand of cheese.
Products! You can find T shirts at COWS that have just about every cow pun you can imagine and even several you could not even dream of. Just browsing through the t-shirt collection is an experience.
More Products! You can find cow pens, mugs, COWlanders, baseballs, golf balls, spoons, all with a cow theme.
There is a COWS near where the action is.
- Go to the Cavendish Boardwalk and look for a giant cow on the roof of the building.
- At Confederation Landing Park, the Charlottetown Harbour, you will find COWS.
- Find COWS at Grafton and Queen in downtown Charlottetown
- look for COWS in gateway village as you enter PEI
- the Cows Creamery on Capital Drive (new name) trans Canada highway, next to the outlet store on the causeway between Cornwall and Charlottetown.
Come to PEI and partake in the COWS experience.